Our FAQ page will hopefully answer all your Frequently Asked Questions.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Are Dogs allowed in the Half Marathon? Sorry, but we cannot allow dogs in the race, too risky for the dog and surrounding runners.
- Are strollers allowed on the Half Marathon course? No. Due to Highway restrictions and for the safety of the runners we are not able to allow strollers on the Half Marathon course. They are welcome on the 5k and Color Me Fun Run courses.
- How many water stations so you have, are they the same distance from each other? We have 8 water stations for the Half Marathon and 1 station for the 5k. Please see the Water Station Section for more detail information.
- Can I be reimbursed for or defer my registration? Unfortunately we are not able to reimburse the registration price but we are able to defer your registration for 1 year. Please email us at BCHalfMarathon@gmail.com with detailed information.
- I would like to advertise with your race, who do I contact? Please email us at BCHalfMarathon@gmail.com for more information.
- My age didn’t show up in the results, or I ran under someone else's number because they had to drop out at the last minute, can it be changed to my name? On Friday night at packet pickup or Saturday please notify event staff of the change and we will try to accommodate these changes.
- Are shirts available to purchase? At the finish line previous years shirts are available for purchase at discounted rates. The current year runner’s shirt will be available at full price.
- I would like a different shirt size what do I do? On Saturday runners shirts may be exchanged for a different size, if available. Please alert staff at the T-shirt sales tent.
- Where are the results posted? RunSum following the race and here on our website.
- Where are the pictures posted? When are they available? Pictures will be posted within 24 hours of the completion of the races, right here on our Website.
- Can I send someone else to pick up my packet? Yes! Please email us at BCHalfMarathon@gmail.com with details about the designated packet recipient.
- How many runners do you have? Approx. 1500